Re: problem with opening source

On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, michi wrote:

> hello,
>
> I installed the dev4 c++ under winows and added your visual debugger to it.
> now when I try to open a sourcefile with your debugger the following
> errormessage ocours to me:

What is "dev4 c++"?

> G:/Borland/BCC55/Programms/window2.cpp:3: Error in sourced command file:
> Undefined command: "".  Try "help".

File->Source... does not mean "Inspect a source file". It means "read in
and execute a gdb script file".

If you want to browse code, simply load the executable into the debugger
and use either the file/function combo boxes near the top of the screen to
select the file/function you want ot browse OR open the function browser
and search for your function.

Are you using the right debugger? This seems awefully obvious to me...