Does it work on Solaris?

Will it work on Solaris? I presume so, since gdb and wish are available on
Solaris as well as on Linux. But I don't like to make assumptions.

Does the GUI run in the wish command interpreter?

How would you compare your debugger with UPS (people at work love it, but
they haven't seen your screen shot, which look great!)

Marc Desmarais
Senior Software Engineer @ Logicvision
e-mail: mdesm2@earthlink.net   (home)
        marc@logicvision.com   (work)