CABIN-International (Ottawa) Invitation at the Chateau Cartier:

You are cordially invited to CABIN-International's 6th
Business and Career Networking Event August 9th at the
Chateau Cartier  (www.chateaucartier.com) from 7-11
PM.  We all look forward to meeting you there and it
is our hope that this informal evening will be both a
pleasant and profitable experience for you and your
guest.  Thanks to our gracious sponsors, registration
is free.

Our attendance usually includes consultants, venture
capitalists, owners of start-up companies, corporate
directors and managers from organizations within the
Greater Ottawa and the Greater Gatineau Area.
Artists, comedians and musicians are also invited to
attend this event and are encouraged to join CABIN.

We are now hosting our events at this new location to
accommodate the growing attendance. We are succeed
when you do, so if this event leads to positive
results for your career or for your business, please
send me an email (sylvain_henry@hotmail.com) or a detailed
voicemail at our CABIN feedback line (613) 788-3333.
Newsworthy items will be published in the CABIN-Intl.
newsletter.  We hope this experience will encourage
you to return and also attend CABIN-Ottawa's special
events this fall.

Sylvain Henry   (cellular 712-3868)
CABIN International
"Recession Busters"
http://cabin.freeshell.org/

If you would like more information on this event, or
if wish to receive CABIN's brochure, contact me
sylvain_henry@hotmail.com (613)788-3333 Attendance is
limited to 700 people.  Dress code for this event is
formal.  The media will also be invited.

RSVP before August 5th, 2001.

CABIN, originating in Ottawa in April 2001, is fast
becoming a global human network, with members in 14
countries.  Members meet informally to develop and
maintain personal-professional relationships and to
discuss opportunities, both local and global.

P.S.

Companies offering contractual opportunities may
present on the stage for free (5 minutes)
Cameras: permitted (please email us some photos)
Shuttle: Those who absolutely need a ride to this
event can reserve a ride at 788-3333
Business cards: Need some? CABIN will print you 20,
free of charge, 788-3333
Nametags: Provided to all those who have emailed me
their contact information.
Professionals with visual or mobility disabilities are
welcomed and encouraged to attend
Smoking is permitted in specially designated areas
only
Art or Poster displays & equipment should be set up no
sooner than 90 minutes prior the event.

=====
sylvain  henry    sylvain_henry@hotmail.com (613) 788-3333Founder of C.A.B.I.N.-International
(Recession Busters) http://cabin.freeshell.org/  "Enter to learn, Leave to Serve, Remember
to help!"About me:  I am a creative problem-solver and global think-tank builder.  I enjoy
initiating and developing worthwhile "win-win" relationships between all professionals, without
prejudice, that would benefit their careers or their businesses. 370, boul. Greber, suite 705,
Gatineau, Quebec Canada J8T 8N5  This month's CABIN sponsor is http://www.r2rsolutions.com/