Mixed mode source window does not work

    I have been trying to get Insight (5.0 built on Windows) working for a Mips cross
environment (Arm and PPC work fine) but am having problems getting the source window to
display any kind of Assembly code. When I switch the source mode from "Source" to "Mixed"
or "Assembly" the window just goes blank and never comes back, even after returning to
"Source" mode.

    From what I have been able to find this appears to be a long standing problem (dating
back to Jan 2000) with the Mips environment; but I haven't come across any patch for this
problem. I have tried downloading the development version from Redhat but that doesn't
seem to have fixed the problem either. I have read that this problem was not present in
1999 vintage Insight releases but I also haven't been able to find such a version online.

    Any help or direction in resolving this problem would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Kevin