Re: Restoring breakpoint failed

>> I saved a session that included a breakpoint with attached commands.
>> When restoring the session, I got the appended error.

Keith> Yes, I know about this. I think the problem is that gdb doesn't
Keith> allow you to do this. I certainly haven't found a way to get
Keith> gdb to allow me to specify commands without going through
Keith> readline...

I guess the only thing to do is write new C code for gdbtk.
Unfortunately that's enough work that I definitely can't do it.
Would you like me to submit a PR?

Tom