Re: Variable windows: BLT or ???

On Tue, 4 Sep 2001, Ian Roxborough wrote:

> I would suggest looking at BWidgets:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=12883&release_id=44317
>
> A pretty lite weight Tcl only (as in no C code).

I've downloaded and looked at this wiget set on linux. It does look pretty
nice (I especially like their comobox look: very, very nice). However, the
tree widget is not sufficient for my needs.

I want a hierarchial tree widget which supports multiple columns,
interactive sizing of those columns, reodering the columns, the ability to
insert an edit entry into the column, and such: all the stuff that the SN
tree widget can (more or less) do.

Other than the SN tree widget, which I am not inclined to use, the only
other out-of-the-box widget that I've played with that I like is the BLT
widget.

Now, I wouldn't mind shaking up libgui a bit with some of the BWidgets...
:-)