Tcl/Tk upgrade so far....

Hi,

mixed news so far.  Basically, if you don't use Windows, every
should appear fine.

The issues with Windows are mainly to do with a clash of #define EXTERN
between Tcl8.3 and expect.  Also the Tcl8.3 seems to lack a statically linked
library target (like the tcl/cygwin sub directory in Tcl8.0).

I'm working to resolve these problems as soon as I can.

If you notice a problem that you think is related to the Tcl/Tk 8.3
upgrade please send me details so I can look at it.

Thanks for your time,

  Ian.