Re: Patch: operate-and-get-next

Keith, Tom,

I've used this feature in tcsh (using emacs syntax) and one
uses ESC-p and ESC-n to get at the historical command. I've
wondered how to do it in bash, but never bothered to look.

Now that I'm enlighten'd, I might use bash more often. :-)

BTW, there is C-n  to go up the history (if you go too many C-p's)

Don't forget to implement the C-n as well!!

Cheers,

John Moore