Note on stack window

Last week or so I reported a problem with the stack window.  Today I
saw the problem again.

I noticed that the stack window was often out of sync with the stack.
If I used the up/down buttons on the source window, the source window
would change but the stack window would not.

Today I noticed something I didn't see before, though -- whenever the
failure occurred, this was printed in the console window:

    No symbol "gdb_prompt" in current context.

On a hunch I move the mouse to the source window and held it over a
function name until I got the variable tooltip to appear.  Once I did
that, the stack resynchronized.

So it looks like somehow the variable tooltip gets confused and that
prevents the synchronization from working.  As a guess I'd say that we
should just catch and ignore any errors that occur when handling the
variable tooltip.

Tom