[INSIGHT] source code lines mismatch

Hi,

	I don't know if it's a GDB or Insight issue, but when I do my
debugging, in the main function, I'm calling two functions:

	int main( void)
	{
		InitializeArmRegisters();
		InitializeArmPeriph();
		return EXIT_SUCCESS;
	}

The two functions inside main are in a separate file
(Source/hardware_initialization.c)

I set a breakpoint on each function inside main. When I step into the
"InitializeArmRegisters()" function, I see on the console:

	InitializeArmRegisters () at Source/hardware_initialization.c:33

When I run into the second breakpoint, and I do a step, I see on the
console:

	0x00102224 in InitializeArmPeriph () at
	Source/hardware_initialization.c:33

I don't understand why the two functions have the same line number? (I
can't trace because of that)

	Hugo Villeneuve

  Hugo Villeneuve
  Hardware/Firmware Developer