Re: untangling c & tcl code

keiths> I can only suggest that we do (or try to do) only
	pixel-pushing in the tcl code. All the data comes from
	C-land. (Ok, we do pixel-pushing in C-land, too, when speed is
	a concern.)

keiths> You're always more than welcome to ask. :-)

So I'll ask...

Right now, I have a compiled in simulator that is attached as a
'remote' target. It's not based on 'psim' it's my own simulation
engine core, my simulator also compiles and builds as a standalone app
without GDB's bagage.

It also simulates an 16 gray LCD via a tk window, and a touch
screen. (It could easily be hacked to simulate a color display too...)

To see what I mean, and my simulator get our sdk from:

   http://www.franklin.com/ebookman
   (rh intel, and cygwin binaries are available)

We load a coff file contianing the program, but GDB, or maybe it's the
tcl/tk section does not think it has actually attached to the target.

I probably hooked the simulation up wrong, or missed a flag or something.

Can somebody explain the logic in this section?

ie: You click RUN and the target dialog shows up.

Important *BUT*: if you click "CONTINUE" or type "continue" in the
console window, it just works. (this was a bug/feature in the older
insight, now fixed/removed)

-Duane.