ARM angel serial debugger don't work

Hi,
I use the insight 5.1.1 with an ARM compatible board from OKI with an
ARM7TDMI processor,
with the ARM SDT debugger trial version, the communication with the board is
very quick and nice,
each connection work fine at each time
My problem is with insight 5.1.1 , I have successful connect only 2-3 times
on 50 times but don't
understand why any time it's connect good, any has an idea ?
then angel is the only way to work with this board, and I want to use ecos
and their tools.
many thanks
balet charles-henri