Re: External Program interaction with Insight

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, David Mc Kenna wrote:

> >Even easier: write yourself a plugin to do it. I will be checking in a
> >slightly revised plugin build architecture to deal with building plugins
> >on multiple host platforms.
>
> How does one go about writing a Plugin and is there any examples around?

Yes, there is an example plugin which compiles code, has a tcl file, and
is built for both cygwin and unix variations, although right now, only
cygwin, linux, and solaris are officially supported (haven't tried it on
anything else yet).

I haven't committed yet, because, well, it's a big change, and I would
feel more comfortable if some people looked at it.

Stay tuned.

(Now where did I put that plugin stuff? Hmm...)