Insight feature request

Hi,

I just tried to use Insight, after few tries I succeded.

My problem is that I can't step thru code without symbols. Because it needs
the function name and there is none in my code. I tried to hack it a bit,
but I don't know tcl :-( so I ended up in forcing to create 200 lines of
disassembly, but it remembers it incorrectly in the cache, so when I jump
out of the 200 instructions range it doesn't refresh it.

Also creating breakpoints at absolute address needs the console.

Jindroush (kubecj@asw.cz)
http://jindroush.atari.org - Home of Atari Cartridge Dumping Project.