Re: configure error in itcl

Mo DeJong wrote:
> I just posted a patch that should fix this problem.

Sorry, I didn't realize...  Thanks, Mo!

> Could you give it a test to double check that it works for you?

The patch to tclUnixFCmd.c complained, because for some reason my
source had the #ifndef already. Only the comment was missing. I tweaked
it by hand.

After figuring out that I had to run autoconf in src/expect and
src/tcl/win to regenerate the configure scripts (I'm a bit of a
greenhorn, you see), the configure script failed at a different point
with the following messages:

configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating tclConfig.sh
config.status: creating tcl.hpj
config.status: error: cannot find input file: tcl.hpj.in
configure: error: ../../../src/tcl/win/configure failed for win
Configure in /cygdrive/c/stefan/build/tcl failed, exiting.

Have I done anything wrong when I applied the patch?

Cheers
Stefan

Sie brauchen mehr Speicher für Ihre E-Mails? - http://premiummail.yahoo.de