Re: powerpc-unknown-elf-gdb, simulator, registers not updated

Hi Martin,

thanks for that hint.  In the "debug window" i can see messages
in different colors.  Some lines in "orange" seem to be related
to updating registers (method ::RegWin::update).

This time "insight" started with the "registers window" opened,
it was NEVER updated, after starting my test program and making
some steps the value fields for the registers are still empty.

The warning message in the debug window looks like this:
(GDBEventHandler::GDBEventHandler::dispatch) On update event,
::.regwin0.regwin errored:
can't read "_cell(70)": no such element in array
    while executing
"if {$_cell($r) != "hidden"} {
      $itk_component(table) tag cell normal $_cell($r)
    }"
    (object "::.regwin0.regwin" method "::RegWin::update" body line 7)
    invoked from within
"$w $handler $event"

I think this is the error, but i still attach the "insight.log file".

I'll also try the CVS sources.  Is the problem fixed in these files?

Thanks,
Torsten.