Re: Why is itclsh not being built?

On Fri, 31 May 2002, [iso-8859-1] Stefan Heinzmann wrote:

> since I have used --enable-maintainer-mode when configuring,
> libgui/library/Makefile attempts to call itcl_sh to rebuild tclIndex.
> This fails, because there is no itcl_sh on my machine. I read somewhere
> in the mailing list archives (in 2001) that you need an installed itcl
> of the right version to do this.

I think this is probably just a bug, an artifact of older itcl's that we
used. Libgui changes so infrequently that we seldom regenerate tclIndexs.

If I find the time, I will see about fixing it. In the meantime, could you
file a bug so that I don't lose track of it? (Make sure to put "LIBGUI:"
in the synopsis so that it's easier to spot.)

http://sources.redhat.com/insight/bugs.html