Various problems and/or questions on Insight 5.2.1

Hi

I'm working on WinXP/cygwin, uname gives 1.3.12(0.54/3/2). Insight is 5.2.1

1) Insight build ok, and gracefully comes to life. BUT wish83 crashes. Saw a
patch from Keith somewhere, but
I suppose it's now in the current release, no? Wish83 from Khan works, do I
have to go into modifications K. made?

2) very strange behaviour of anchor (this one is special for Keith) in label
creation in srcwin.itb: even when created
without west orientation (center is default), label got left justified.

3) I stole libgui and gdbtk library (big parts of them) to put in my own
debugger for Akeso project. Well, I built itcl/itk libraries, but some bugs
remain (menu inverse
incorrectly and the like). Called from wish (Active or Khan patch) work
correctly, so problem comes from my build.

When I try :
gcc $(CFLAGS) dakeso.c -o dakeso -lcygitcl32 -lcygitk32 -lcygtk83 -lcygtcl83
produce a very neat core dump! CFLAGS is -g and includes.

To resume, I'm looking for a Khan like implementation WITH itcl/itk, for it
seems to me insight builds......only insight!

Pierre Le Gallo
OF/DSI/IT
+33 1 49 14 85 61
+33 6 84 96 04 98