Minimally required Insight installation files?

Hi,

I have built an Insight 5.2.1 PowerPC cross debugger for Windows/Cygwin and
Solaris. I'm trying to find out which directories and files in the Insight
installation directory are really required in order to run and use Insight. The
following is what I have concluded. Am I correct?

* The bin and share directories are naturally required.
  However, the various demo sub-directories in the share directory
  are not required? Is the share/iwidgets3.0.1 directory required?

* The include, info, and man directories are not required.

* The lib directory is not required, at least not the *.a and *.sh files.
  What about the pkgIndex.tcl files and, on Windows/Cygwin,
  the *.dll files in the sub-directories of the lib directory?
  They are not required, are they?

Regards,
Stefan

begin:vcard
n:Bylund;Stefan
tel;cell:+46 709 714 325
tel;work:+46 8 507 143 25
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.ose.com
org:OSE Systems
adr:;;Nytorpsvägen 5;Täby;;183 23;Sweden
version:2.1
email;internet:steby@enea.se
title:Software Engineer
fn:Stefan Bylund