Re: menu

On Mon, 9 Sep 2002, Delarue Christophe wrote:

> I now have cleaned everything, done the remove of the line from the right file in the untar directory
>
>     balloon register $_statbar.frame.search "Search for text"
>
> recompile everything, rerun.
>
> rnblsdfs> ./bin/gdb -v
> GNU gdb 5.2.1
> welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it under certain conditions.
> This GDB was configured as "sparc-sun-solaris2.6".
>

>  and the content of the all menus are still empty, juste a "-" appears :

When I sent off that note about getting rid of the "balloon register", I
was also building a clean copy of 5.2 (on linux). It turns out that the
error wouldn't cause the problem you're seeing.

I've built 5.2 on Solaris 2.5.1 and 2.6.0 and displayed it on Linux
(DISPLAY thing), and it works fine.

Can you click on the menus? Maybe it's a goofy font-sizing thing.