GUI, How?

Good Morning,

I have installed all the features and programs in Insight 5.2.1, for the

following environment:

    Platform: RedHat Linux 7.1
    Kernel: 2.4.2-2
    Machine: IBM Thinkpad, PIII 750 MHz

by doing the sequence:

    ./configure
    make
    make install

I'm very new to the command line GDB, and I don't have any idea about
the GUI. However, I already have the GDB version 5.2.2.

I surfed the man pages and the Insight documentation as well, but just
couldn't know how to activate the Insight GUI for gdb. For the command
        $gdb

still gives me the command line prompet
        (gdb)

Would you please direct me to the way to figure how to activate the
Insight's GUI?

Respectfully,

Hasan