Remote debug using Insight

Hi everyone,

I am quite new here in this ML, and in using Insight(gdb too.).

My question is: How do I use Insight to debug program running on remote
host?

I have Intel CPU board and local host (just a regular PC with Intel CPU)
running RedHat Linux 7.2.
Target CPU board is almost headless, and telnet connection on ether net
available. Command line based gdb is, of cource, available, but for many
people to debug their own programs on the target board, debugger with GUI is
more desirable.

I've looked for documents on the web for insight and remote debugging, but I
only found one telling how to use insight, even how to remote debug on
Linux.

I figured, from the document, that I could setup "Target Selection" in the
"File" menu of Insight main window, but I don't know how to connect to the
remote host.
I don't even know if it't possible to do this.

Please somebody help me.

Even pointers to good Docs are appreciated.

Thank you.

--

Masahide Tomita

fsi_tomi@bcpc601.neec.abk.nec.co.jp