Can threaded program be remotely debugged using Insight ?

Hi,

This may be FAQ, but I couldn't really determine what is the solution for
this problem, when I searched on the web.

I'm trying to use Insight to remotely debug multi-threaded program.
Host machine and target board are both Redhat 7.2 system running on Intel
CPU.
I tryied to debug a program using thread, so I started gdbserver and gdb
(Insight) like below:

[target]
gdbserver ***.***.***.***:1001 program program.c

[host]
/usr/local/bin/gdb program

They start normally, and run normally, but when program gets to the function
pthread_create, insight on host machine freezes.
Well, it looks like still working since mouse cursol get "clock" icon, but
cpu load level is almost zero, and no matter how long you wait you get no
response from insight.

And I get the message like below on target console.

GDBbug : target.c (target_signal_from_host) : Unrecognized real-time signal

So, my real questions are:

1. Is this a problem of insight, or gdb?
2. Is there any way to debug threded program by using gdb, or insight?

Any help or information is appreceated.

Thank you.

--

Masahide Tomita