Memory edit doesn't work

Hi,

After updating to 5.1.1 I got memory window preferences working. Then I discovered that editing doesn't work any more. I can change values but after refreshing the old value is back. I can edit through console window "set" command, though. And, the scrolling arrows throw me into nonexistent memory and don't work as expected.

Another thing, should Insight remember which target it was talking to in the last session? Mine doesn't, and it takes a longish time before the connection dialog window opens after clicking "Target settings" or "Run". Is this normal?

Thanks,

Harri