Re: [patch] a few more frame_in_dummy's

On 15 Nov 2002, David Carlton wrote:

> Incidentally, does core GDB really depend on the files in
> SUBDIR_GDBTK_OBS?  If not, would it be possible to reorganize
> Makefile.in to reflect that fact?  Because the way that I found those
> frame_in_dummy problems was that I was trying to build GDB in a source
> tree that included insight and where -Werror was turned on; it seems
> to me unfortunate that I had to fix problems in insight before I could
> get GDB to compile.

I'm working on ripping everything Insight-related out of core gdb. I've
submitted at least one RFC on how to complete this (one on init.c and one
on options processing), but I haven't found the time to finish the work
just yet. I seem to always get side-tracked by something.

I'll see if I can't find some time next week to at least revisit some of
this.