Re: [patch] a few more frame_in_dummy's

Incidentally, does core GDB really depend on the files in
SUBDIR_GDBTK_OBS?  If not, would it be possible to reorganize
Makefile.in to reflect that fact?  Because the way that I found those
frame_in_dummy problems was that I was trying to build GDB in a source
tree that included insight and where -Werror was turned on; it seems
to me unfortunate that I had to fix problems in insight before I could
get GDB to compile.
The configury assumes that you want to build everything in your tree (if insight is present, then insight). You can disable this (from memory) by configuring with --disable-gdbtk.

Andrew