Re: remote debugging

I am able to get everything going.  Thanx for your help.

I tried a few things...

I used a gdbserver compiled statically against glibc from the insight
directory tree rather than the uClibc version I was using.

I changed the Run Method to Continue from Last Stop.

I rebuilt my application.

Once I changed the run method insight connected but gave a segmentation
fault immediately.  On the next try I changed both gdbserver and my
application so I suspect that one of the two were out of sync, (the host
version of my app and the remote version of my app more than likely).

Thanx again!.