Re: Insight support for GDB 5.3 coming ?

On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 18:48, Evan Wheeler wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I was wondering if Insight is working with GDB  5.3 yet.  I tried
> replacing the gdb subdirectory in the insight source tree with the 5.3
> equivalent, but osabi.c doesn't build.

Did you download insight-5.3.tar.bz2 yet? You will probably have to get
it from sources.redhat.com because the FSF sites and their mirrors won't
have it.

After configuring and building, unlike the CVS version, you will have to
install before running insight. For 5.3 and current CVS head, the
executable is now "insight" instead of "gdb".

The Insight in 5.3 lacks all my changes of the last 3-4 months, so it
might be better to just grab the latest Insight sources from CVS.

Martin