Re: building Insight with an already installed Tcl/Tk?

Thanks for the reply, but your reply sounds contradictory.  It would
still overwrite certain files, like:

	/usr/local/bin/tclsh8.3
	/usr/local/bin/wish8.3
	/usr/local/lib/tclConfig.sh
	/usr/local/lib/tkConfig.sh

I thought it used to overwrite the /usr/local/lib/tck* and
/usr/local/lib/tk* dirs, but it looks like it only creates a new
itcl3.2 and itk3.2 dirs.  Is is new?  I could have sworn that older
versions overwrote the tcl* and tk* dirs.

Thanks,
Quoc