new function browser

The recent upgrade to the latest iwidgets broke the function browser due
to several different reasons.  I fixed those, and while I was at it
added an alternative layout for the frames, made everything resizable,
made the source view always displayed (although can be resized to
nothing) and fixed a few bugs.  The new file is only 3/4 of the size of
the original, which just shows you how much space bugs take up in your
code. :^)  I also wrote a new help file.

There is a small bug fix in libgui/library/balloon.tcl that I have also
checked in. Without this you won't always see the popup menu in the
function browser.

Here's the ChangeLog.  I won't append the huge patch.  You'll have to
check out the files or wait for the nightly snapshot.  NOTE THAT THE
CURRENT CVS SOURCES HAVE BEEN BROKEN FOR INSIGHT SINCE LAST WEDNESDAY.
So just update the gdbtk subdirectory (and libgui).

2003-02-10  Martin M. Hunt  <hunt@redhat.com>

	* library/prefs.tcl (pref_set_defaults): Remove prefs
	gdb/browser/width, gdb/browser/top_height, gdb/browser/view_height,
	gdb/browser/view_is_open. Add gdb/browser/layout.

	* library/browserwin.ith: Update declarations to match
	changes in browserwin.itb.

	* library/browserwin.itb (constructor): Don't set toplevel
	bindings. Set _layout from prefs.
	(destructor): Don't check $resize_after. Don't save view_is_open.
	(_build_win): Create a popup menu and bind to button 3.
	Split the rest into 4 functions; _build_file_frame,
	_build_filter_frame, _build_function_frame, and _build_view_frame.
	Pack these 4 frames according to $_layout.
	(_toggle_more): Deleted.
	(_bind_toplevel): Deleted.
	(_do_resize): Deleted.
	(_resize): Deleted.
	(_fill_source): Always fill because source is always visible.
	(_fill_funcs_combo): Limit width of combo to 40 chars.
	(_build_filter_frame): New function.
	(_build_file_frame): New function.
	(_build_function_frame): New function.
	(_build_view_frame): New function.
	(_switch_layout): New function. Toggle between layouts.

	* library/tclIndex: Rebuilt.

	* library/help/browser.html: Rewrite.