Re: Working Insight for cygnus (arm-elf)

On Tue, 2003-02-11 at 01:51, lars-henrik.ivarsson@mecel.se wrote:
> I might have misunderstood something, but I thought this version should be
> possible to build under cygwin without any additional patches.
> When I build this version I get into problem with the tix module. It seems
> that the makefile isn't prepared for TCL8.4.

This is some fallout from removing tix from our sources. We no longer
use it. Simply remove the dependency on tix (and remove the sources from
your source directory) to get the build going again. Specifically,
you'll want to whack "maybe-configure-tix" from the variable "gdb_tk" in
src/configure.in and regenerate it. Then whack "maybe-install-tix" from
"install-gdb" in Makefile.in.

I'll see about submitting a patch to correct this.