Re: Insight build problem on cygwin

On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 08:39, Rolf Campbell wrote:
> "Christopher Faylor" <cgf-insight@sourceware.org> wrote in message
> No excepts:
> 1) run "insight"
> 2) Prompt comes back after 0.8 seconds, and rxvt looses focus for that
> time.
> 3) No insight windows ever appear, and no insight process is listed by
> ps.

There was a change in GDB that caused Insight not to run (type "insight"
and get "insight -nw"/"gdb"). A piecemeal fix has been committed. We're
working on something better.

Perhaps this is the problem I saw where gdb would call an internal
error. Can you start with "insight -nx"? (I checked in a fix for this a
couple of days ago.)

Then again, maybe it is something entirely different. If all else fails,
you should start gdb on insight and figure out why it is exiting. For
giggles, try setting a break on exit (). If that doesn't get run, try
stepping through gdbtk_init.