Re: cygwin build error

On Wed, 2003-02-26 at 10:34, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 08:15:08AM -0800, Keith Seitz wrote:
> >If anyone has taken offense at this, please accept my apologies, and
> >send me money, because no one pays me to support Insight. :v)
>
> As long as we're sending money then cygwin users should send some
> fraction to me, too.

Ahh, but note again both the sarcasm and the careful diction. "If you
are offended ... send me money" (or scotch, vodka, wine, etc). Lord
knows, you deserve a lot more than I do. Given the history of Insight,
Lord knows that I have less and less interest supporting it for nothing.
Heck, it won't even ever help me get a job. I can probably name six or
seven companies that distribute Insight as a product and come to this
list with bugs.

>Is your PayPal account all set up for the massive influx of cash,Keith?
> I think there is a $100K limit, IIRC.  I hope that won't be an issue.

Well, I'd better make sure that I set up an oversees account capable of
handling this...

{How many more :-) do I need?}