Re: I need assistence

On Tue, 2003-03-18 at 11:14, Rogelio Diaz wrote:
> Hi, I've been tryed twice to copy the 2 Red Hat 7.2
> installation CDs, and the new ones doesn't boots nor
> even works. Somebody know how to do it? how to
> replicate them in a correct way?

I am sorry you are having problems with Red Hat linux, but this is not
the appropriate forum for your query. This mailing list is for Insight,
a graphical front-end to GDB, the GNU Debugger.

I suggest searching google and google groups for an answer (or
comp.sys.os.linux.*?). If you have a support agreement from Red Hat,
please use the contact information in your agreement to solicit help --
it'll be much quicker and much more definitive.