Running insight on unix

Hello,

I am writing to ask about the insight/gdb debugger. I read on your web page:

This is considered the latest stable release for all unix platforms.

Does this mean I can run it on HP-UX 10.2 unix ?

Is there a binary available or can I download the source and compile it ? We use insight

On our red hat linux system and it runs great.

Currently we are running wdb, which is a GUI front end for gdb.

Please let me know. We would like to run insight/gdb on our HP unix system.

Sincerely,

Fred Bartholomai

Fred Bartholomai

Advanced Control Systems, Inc.