Re: TK/X problem

I wrote:

Successfully that is, except for one small annoyance. For some reason, my combination of Insight/Tcl/Tk/X server/X windows client is causing "drop down combo boxes" (or whatever the official name is) to be drawn incorrectly. The boxes I mean are all the source file/function selection boxes, the target selection boxes, and so on. Ordinary menus work properly, as do the "right click" popup menus.

Sorry I should have added, the problem is that these drop down boxes basically aren't being drawn. Actually, I can see the image "beneath" them flicker very quickly, like it's being drawn then immediately removed, without any chance of actually moving the mouse over to make a selection.

Regards,

John