Re: Problem with using insight when I simply want to run theentire target program

On Sun, 2003-06-29 at 17:26, Al Leitch wrote:
> When I try to run a program without setting any breakpoints, a break point
> is automatically set.  I try to "clear all breakpoints" and the debugger
> will just decide to automatically re-instate the breakpoint.  If I try to
> remove the individual breakpoint, the debugger will just setup a new
> breakpoint on the next line the next time I hit the "run" button.

Clear all breakpoints.  Then Select File/Target Settings.  Turn off the
"Set breakpoint at main" option. Exit.  When you run Insight in the
future with the ame type targets it should no longer set an initial BP
at main.

--
Martin M. Hunt <hunt@redhat.com>
Red Hat Inc.