De: SOPRA - MANSFELD, Sebastien
Date: lundi 30 juin 2003 12:24
À: 'Keith Seitz'
Cc: insight@sources.redhat.com; sebastien.mansfeld@club-internet.fr
Objet: RE: Problems building Insight 5.3 on Sun Solaris !

I get the following logs ( see attched file "building_gdb_insight.log" )
using a Korn shell script i wrote ( see attched file
"build_gdb_and_insight_seb.sh" ).

Thanks a lot for your patience !

Cordialement,

Sébastien MANSFELD
SOPRA Group
Europa M  - 4ème étage - Aile D - fenêtre 19
* : 01 39 45 (6)37 45
<mailto:smansfel@bouyguestelecom.fr>