RE: Building Insight snapshot on CygWin?

I experienced a problem that was reported earlier on the mail-list regarding a build of Insight under Win98/Cygwin. The build stopped at the following point:

checking whether to build shared libraries... no

The build hangs indefinitely at this point. Keith Seitz reported on Jun 11 that he tried it and that Windows98 was really messed up with regards to this problem. Has there been any further investigation?

I may try to build under XP and see if I'm successful there. I am open to any suggestions.

John

John Lowen
AMT-Datasouth
jlowen@amtdatasouth.com