insight5.3 based on cygwin problem

Hello all,

I build insight 5.3 on cygwin use following command:

mkdir insight;cd insight
../insight-5.3/configure --target=arm-elf
make
make install

run multi-ice-gdb-server and then arm-elf-insight, target set to
remote/TCP, open a elf file, connect to target, download, at last run
continue command.
some small program seems run nice, but when i run a little bigger program,
and i need switch insight to another program (IE etc.). then the whole
insight disappear!! multi-ice-gdb-server tell me that:

$ multi-ice-gdb-server.exe
GNU Multi-ICE GDB server 1.0

Connected to the Multi-Ice target.

Targeted ARM core: ARM9 0

Target characteristics:
        Hardware?:              YES
        Comms Channel?:         YES
        Endian-ness:            LITTLE
        Single-Step Support:    NO
        Load Size:              32768
        Custom Load?:           NO

No other modules found on debug target.

GDB Server starting on port 9000
Got a connection from Ryle
Not a good vector or eCos not running!
readchar: Got EOF             /* XXX, just this line. */
Closing connection...

yes, i try it many times.if i don't switch insight window, it seems right,
but i need to do some others.

another problem is i can't understand insight menu 'File->Source...'
--Choose GDB command file, what meaning of this?

Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely,
Ryle Liu