Re: Question about Insight 5.1.1

On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 03:41, Ben Kinsella wrote:
> I downloaded the mspgcc-win32 installer, release name 030506, which includes
> Insight 5.1.1.

That version of Insight is approaching three (or four?) years old now.
There are probably bugs, but who knows. My memory doesn't last that
long.

That aside, the best I can offer is see if the command-line knows where
you are. Please try using JUST the Run button to run your target -- it
will connect, download, and continue the target to the first exception
(so insert a break somewhere).

If the command line works and the Run button does not, try keeping a
console window open and the debug window open ("tk ManagedWin::open
DebugWin" at console prompt). Perhaps an error message will indicate
what the problem is.