tcltk cygwin

Hi.
Christopher Faylor wrote on gmane.os.cygwin: "If you have problems with
tcltk it is best to send them to the insight mailing list..."

On cygwin I compiled the package XCrySDen (visualization of molecules,
C+fortran), which runs on several unix/linux systems. When I start the
program on cygwin the error message is:
"can't find a usable init.tcl in the following directories:
C:/CYGWIN/share/tcl8.4...
This probably means that TCl wasn't installed properly."

I installed tcltk this week on cygwin installed last year (with addition
of several packages since then). I now have tcl8.4 anf tk8.4 in /usr/share,
but also tcl8.3 in /external/lib.

Thanks for help,
Goranka