Re: Problem building snapshot sing 20030610 on cygwin

On Fri, 2003-08-01 at 04:10, David Mc Kenna wrote:

configure: error: source directory already configured; run make distclean there
first
configure: error: /usr/local/src/gnu/insight+dejagnu-5.3.90_20030731/dejagnu/example/calc/configure
failed for example/calc
make: *** [configure-dejagnu] Error 1
make: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/gnu/build/insight'

Yich. I wsa under the impression that this was freakin' fixed. From
src/MAINTAINERS:

dejagnu/
        Send all patches to:
        http://www.gnu.org/software/dejagnu/
        mail:bug-dejagnu@gnu.org
        For changes to the local repostory, send them to
        gdb-patches@sources.redhat.com when generic; and sid@,
        binutils@, gcc@, etc. for sub-components.

I guess try pinging the gdb list? It's not really clear who should get
build problems. [The problem with dejagnu is that we just have a copy of
it in our repository. Someone here must be maintaining it. I suspect
that someone on the gdb list will know to whom to submit questions
and/or problems.]

Someone needs to check the current upstream dejagnu sources to see if its been fixed there.

Andrew