General question

Hi!

I'm new to this and I have a generall question. (Hopefully it's not
off-topic)

I try to use insight under win2k using cygwin. I'm building software for
a powerpc-elf target. I try to debugt my software using the wiggler/bdm
interface. I downloaded insight and ocdlibremote from www.ocdemon.com. I
can download the software, examin the memory an set up registers. But I
can't start the software. I set a breakpoint at main and at the very
first opcode and hit continue but insight doesn't stop at the
breakpoint.

Has anyone experiences using insight under win2k with bdm/wiggler
support and give me some advise?

Thanks,
Kai

---