Re: General question

On Tue, 2003-08-19 at 19:31, Peter Reilley wrote:

> The issue of the DLL has been long since resolved.   I thought
> that all parties to the issue were happy with the outcome.
> Is there some remaining issue to be resolved?

I don't think so... (I was just clarifying my earlier statement about
how the wiggler was not a supported debug device in gdb *using the
wiggler dll*. I should have been clearer on that point.)

I misread the orignal post and was under the impression that the poster
was using one of the old versions with the DLL. My mistake. The message
quite clearly states that he downloaded the libremote, which is, of
course, a gdbserver-like thing for the wiggler (and there is certainly
no doubt that it does not "conflict" with the GPL in any way).

I apologize for the confusion. It's now just a matter of helping the
user get his setup working.