your assistance

Dear Sir,

Let me introduce myself to you, I'm mr  jean   guie, the first Son of the former military ruler of ( cote d' Ivoire /ivory coast,) who was killed on 19/9/2002 with some of his loyalist officers during a cross fire battle between them and government troops in his attempt to seize power through coup d'état in Abidjan on 19/9/2002 .

In brief, I have the sum of Twenty million seven hundred thousand united states dollars only(us$20.7m) which I want to move out of here with most despatch.

This money was deposited by my late father in a security company for the purpose of  fine tunen his administration in the invent that he succeed in the fail coup attempt. While I was also made the sole beneficiary and next of kin as the first son of my mother the third wife to my father, in a situation like this that we are right now. So because of the present situation in my country cote d? ivoire ,my mother advised me to leave the country immediately for security reasons, and also to look for a trust worthy foreign partner who can assist me to transfer the money out of Cotonou-Benin Republic to his private or companys account for investment.

Sir,I highly need your assistance both in transferring the money to your country and also investing it in a profitable venture with your kind advice ,as I confide in you hoping you will never betray me at last.

My mother and I have proposed (25%) percent of the total sum of the money for you as your own commission, so as for you to give us all necessary assistance and protection we may need in your Country.

Please treat as highly confidential because our future depends on this money, all the vital documents covering the deposit of the fund in a security company are with me here in Cotonou, and will be used to effect change of ownership in your favour for subsequent transfer to any account you may wish us to use abroad .

The identity of the finance company where the fund is deposited,will be revealed to you as soon as I receive confirmation from you on your willingness to proceed, as seeing is believing. Reach me through the above Alternative email address to discuss modalities on how to proceed.

Looking forward to hearing from you urgent.

Best wishes.

jean  guie