Re: Problem with load

On Tue, 2003-08-26 at 06:15, Hylla, Kai wrote:

> I think that the problem is caused due to a configuration error. I tried
> several settings but it doesn't help.

Configuration error of what? Hardware? Gdb? You haven't even mentioned
what hardware you're trying to run on.

My suggestion: Try running this on vanilla gdb (run "*-*-gdb -nw"). If
it still does the same thing, send a note to the gdb mailing list, since
Insight is nothing more than a UI for gdb. Make certain that you include
a gdb session demonstrating the problem. ("A picture is worth a thousand
words.")

If it works in gdb and not in insight, get back to the list with more
information. (Host, target, debug protocol, transport layer, etc)