Problem with source paths with new Cygwin release

Today after updating the Cygwin environment, Insight started
having problems with source paths when doing high level debugging.
Most source files are shown only in assembly code, and when
using the Insight function browser, the source paths seem to have
been stripped away from almost all source files. Thus, only
assembly code is shown.

The new Cygwin package was 1.5.3-1. I used the Cygwin setup tool
and went back to 1.3.22-1, and everything worked fine again.

I have been working with Insight in Windows environment
using Cygwin. I built Insight based on a snapshot from August
8 2003 probably using Cygwin 1.3.22-1 release. It was built
for PowerPC/ELF architecture.

Anyone happen to know the reason?

Is it likely that rebuilding Insight after an upgrade would also
solve the problem?

Best regards
Kristian Otnes