Suggestion: abbreviate labels in assembly

Dear All

after using Insight for a while now I've found it absolutely invaluable for
tracking down bugs.

I do have a suggestion - there are a couple of little quirks that can be
annoying at times, one in particular has been more prominent lately and
hopefully should be easy to fix?

Namely that when I examine the assembly listing for a c++ program, the
address labels can become ludicrously long.

A not uncommon example:

-  0x407524 <collisioncheckedgessorted(Polygon &, SortedEdgeList &, long,
long, Polygon &, SortedEdgeList &, long, long)+996>: call 0x42efe4
<isatend__Ct9IndexList1Z21PolygonVertexIteratorRt17IndexListIterator1Z21Poly
gonVertexIterator>

This makes it an extremely frustrating exercise to read the assembly because
you have to pan the horizontal scrollbar to the end each time and it keeps
jumping back to the left edge as you scroll downwards through the listing.

It sure would sooth my nerves if there were an option to abbreviate,
truncate, place in tooltips, or otherwise turn off the address labels, at
least for the program counter labels on the left.  The destination labels
(eg call or branch destinations) aren't such a problem.

I would also be rather pleased if there were the option to make all numbers
default to hexadecimal instead of decimal (offsets, typing addresses, etc)!!

Thanks again for a fantastic productivity tool!

Cheers!
  Richard