Re: [Bdm-devel] RE: Problems using Insight/GDB for Coldfire

Dörr, Dirk wrote:

Paul Whitfield wrote:

(gdb) tk gdb_target_has_execution
0

(gdb) tk set ::gdb_running
0

I took the code and added the line

inferior_ptid = pid_to_ptid (42000); /* Make run command think we are busy... */

This now enables all the buttons.

But if I attempt to load a new file, then get the following
sequence

Insight tells me that a debugging session is in progress and do
I want to end it.

Then when I attempt to load the file I get an error
(If I load the file from the console by typing "load file.elf" it
works without error).

After this the buttons are confused again.
Checking the settings again

gdb_target_has_execution is 1,::gdb_running is still 0.

Looks like I have not quite found the right spot to
set the pid!

Also if I load my program by scripts and start everything
running I have the same problem when I hit the first
breakpoint, i.e. insight thinks that the target
is not running again.

Regards

Paul